SEBOPSORIASIS is an increased secretion of sebum in places of concentrated sebaceous glands: hairy scalp, forehead, nasolabial folds, sternum region, between the shoulder blades and behind the ears.
SYMPTOMS OF SEBOPSORIASIS
Oily, shiny skin with widened outlets of sebaceous glands (pores) and blackheads. Sebopsoriasis is often accompanied by yeast infection (Pyridosporum ovale). It is believed that increased sebopsoriasis is associated with excessive secretion of androgens, progesterone (in women), nervous system disorders (Parkinson's disease, encephalitis). Increased sebum production is observed during puberty (13-18 years of age).
SEBOPSORIASIS IS THE UNDERLYING CAUSE OF THE FOLLOWING DISEASES
Of the smooth skin (face and limbs) with whitish, well-defined focal points (most commonly in children). Of the hairy scalp - ordinary and greasy dandruff with progressive hair thinning.
most common in young women. On the skin of the face and back blackheads (pustules), papillary and pustular efflorescences and even purulent cysts are formed.
the basis of acne is sebopsoriasis and vascular disorders, the so-called reddening of the face under the influence of stress and other physical stimuli. Changes are located in the middle part of the face and most often occur in mature women
1.Professional - work with wood tars, oils, chloride. 2. Drug-induced - the use of steroids, VIT B12, iodine, barbiturates. 3. Cosmetic - blackheads and milk spots caused by powders and blushers. 4. Infant - care products containing mostly mineral oils.
- Aerosols, suspensions, creams, powders containing antibiotics, salicylic acid, zinc, benzoyl peroxide.
- SPA medicinal shampoo(concentrate). Medication produced by the Pharmaceutical Company SULPHUR ZDRÓJ from Busko-Zdrój, based on curative sulphide brine from the Shaft of Solec at the health resort Solec-Zdrój Sp.j.
- Solar irradiationse
- VIT B2, PP, C
- Antiandrogen preparations
- Small doses of steroids
treatment2TREATMENT OF SEBOPSORIATIC SKIN
Proper skin care reduces sebopsoriasis and prevents scarring of the skin. Natural medicinal minerals - sulphide waters and products containing aqueous peloid extract are used in the treatment of skin diseases and its care.
The series of SPA products manufactured by the Licensed Pharmaceutical CompanySULPHUR ZDRÓJ from Buska-Zdroju is recommended. They are produced in the standard of medications, which guarantees their high quality and effectiveness.
- Busko sulphide body and face mask (original white, without yellow lanolin)
- mineral for the body and face cream with vitamin A
- Mineral SPA shampoo and unique Mineral SPA conditioner for greasy hair
- hypoallergenic body gel
- peloid „plus” enriched with almost 20% of concentrated aqueous peloid extract – face and body mask
- body gel. peloid
HEALTH RESORT AT HOME